[CHISE-en:108] Meaning of letters; licence conditions

Ben Bullock benkasminbullock at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 10:54:18 JST 2014

I recently stumbled upon this project via the following web page:

    https://github.com/cjkvi/cjkvi-ids

I would like to ask two questions about CHISE project.

(1) Notation

In a line such as the following,

     U+8CF8    賸    ⿰月⿱𠔉貝[JK]    ⿰月⿱龹貝[GT]

what is the meaning of the alphabetical characters?

The following letters occur within [ and ] in "ids.txt":

ACGTKVJXHUsM

I have the suspicion that J is Japan and T is Taiwan. I cannot guess
anything about the other letters.

(2) What is the licence of the data? According to

https://github.com/cjkvi/cjkvi-ids

> 'ids.txt' is derived from CHISE project. License follows their terms.

I have unsuccessfully searched for the terms "copyright", "license",
"licence", and "ライセンス" and some other terms at www.chise.org using
Google site search.

Can you inform me of the licence?

Excuse me for being lazy enough to ask these questions rather than
continue to search further. I am sure there are answers on the web
site if only I had searched harder.