[CHISE-en:114] Morohashi numbers in list

chise.r.rtega at xoxy.net chise.r.rtega at xoxy.net
Sun Sep 10 17:20:25 JST 2017

Hi everybody,

I'm in the process of adding volume and pagenumbers to all characters
included in the Morohashi jiten. I found that all the numbers and
characters are included in the database @chise but couldn't find a way to
extract a complete list with utf8-characters and morohashi numbers. I found
a page with complete numbers on this page (http://www.chise.org/ids/) but
the utf8-characters aren't included, only references inside the database. I
couldn't find a way to get to the characters from these references.

Could somebody help me out? Otherwise I have to execute about 48.000
http-requests to the site to get this information. If you are interested I
can supply the volume-page information for inclusion on the site.

Kind regards,

Reinaert