APEL pkg is compile for MULE

Katsumi Yamaoka yamaoka @ jpl.org
2002年 4月 26日 (金) 09:20:24 JST

Hi,

I noticed that there is at least one problem in:

ftp://ftp.xemacs.org/packages/apel-1.21-pkg.tar.gz

Maybe SUMO has the same problem, I haven't confirmed it though.

The file pccl.elc is compiled for XEmacs with MULE and it
requires the feature `ccl'.  Non-MULE XEmacs users should never
use this.  If you have a need to use APEL for some packages,
e.g. emacs-w3m, you may install APEL as an XEmacs package using
`make install-package'.  The source tarball is available in:

ftp://ftp.m17n.org/pup/mule/apel/apel-10.3.tar.gz
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka @ jpl.org>