SEMI

Katsumi Yamaoka yamaoka at jpl.org
Wed May 27 08:15:30 JST 2009

> I wonder, how can I contribute patches to SEMI? There's no (?)
> publicly visible repo for it. I only know about this link:

> http://www.kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~tomo/elisp/SEMI/index.html.ja.iso-2022-jp

SEMI and also FLIM and APEL are maintained by MORIOKA Tomohiko,
the chief maintainer, and developed by people.

The places for discussion are the emacs-mime mailing list[1]
(for SEMI and FLIM) and the apel mailing list[2] (for APEL).
Those lists are separated into the English lists and the Japanese
lists; they aren't gateway'd each other.  Since there aren't
many people in the English lists, I recommend posting to both
the lists even when writing non-Japanese messages, like this.

The bleeding edges of those developments being done are currently

    the `semi-1_14' branch of the `semi' repository,
    the `flim-1_14' branch of the `flim' repository,
and the main trunk of the `apel' repository in:

:ext:cvs at cvs.m17n.org:/cvs/root/

Those who have a write access to Wanderlust also have it to them.
So you can create a personal branch (and can release it from there
if you'd like).  Writing something to the bleeding edges should
be approved by the maintainer in advance.

Regards,

[1] semi/README.en
Mailing lists

	emacs-mime-en at m17n.org	(English)
	emacs-mime-ja at m17n.org	(Japanese)

  Via the EMACS-MIME ML, you can report SEMI bugs, obtain the latest
  release of SEMI, and discuss future enhancements to SEMI.  To join
  the EMACS-MIME ML, send an e-mail to

	emacs-mime-en-ctl at m17n.org	(English)
	emacs-mime-ja-ctl at m17n.org	(Japanese)

  containing

	subscribe YOUR NAME

  in its contents.

[2] apel/README.en
* Bug reports

If you write bug-reports and/or suggestions for improvement, please
send them to the APEL Mailing List:

  apel-en at m17n.org	(English)
  apel-ja at m17n.org	(Japanese)

Via the APEL ML, you can report APEL bugs, obtain the latest release
of APEL, and discuss future enhancements to APEL.  To join the APEL
ML, send an empty e-mail to

  apel-en-ctl at m17n.org	(English)
  apel-ja-ctl at m17n.org	(Japanese)